ULTIMATE BIG BROTHER SEASON 10Edit
This season consisted of 3 Parts and 20 Houseguests. Part 1 began with 10 Houseguests entering the House. Then after 5 evictions, the Final 5 were on hiatus until Part 3. Part 2 began with the next 10 Houseguests entering the House. Again, after 5 evictions, the Final 5, along with the Final 5 from Part 1, were sent to the Ultimate Big Brother House and competed to win Ultimate Big Brother. Parts 1 + 2 were played like the Regular Version, HoH, PoV, etc, and Part 3 was played like the Celebrity Version.
|Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Finals|
Orange - HoH Purple - PoV Blue - Nominee Red - Evicted Green - Expelled Black - Does not move on to Part 3 Yellow - Moves on to Part 3
- Week 3 Twist - PoV chooses the replacement nominee; Bert replaced Shawn with Bailey
- Week 4 Twist - Sammy Hijacked the HoH and nominated Shawn and Canada
|Houseguest||Launch Night||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Finals|
- Launch Night Twist - One Houseguest was evicted immediately by the houseguest's votes
- Week 1 Twist - No Power of Veto and Double Week (2 HoH's, 4 Nominees, 2 Evictees)
- Week 2 Twist - 3 Nominees, but only one is evicted
- Note: Week 2 - Lauren also won PoV
- Week 3 Twist - No PoV
|Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||FINALS|
Gold - Winner Silver - Runner-Up Green - Made it to the Finals, but was evicted (3rd - 5th Place)
- Note: Part 3 is in the Ultimate Big Brother House and the game goes by the Ultimate Big Brother rules.
- Week 4 Twist - Germany, even though he was HoH, was nominated and evicted by the public.